Saturday, December 21, 2013

To Your Success Part 2 "Loneliness"

Inspirational quote for today is: "No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you". ~ Joshua 1:5 Becomes more Active- You see when we become more physically, mentally, and spiritually active this may help you overcome loneliness. In addition, loneliness at times can come from internal issues, and this principle may seem superficial at times, however, it’s certainly a good starting point because when we initiate specific behaviors this may help us to begin altering lonely feelings. Since some feelings which we have (little immediate control over) may follow specific behavior in which (we have maximum control over), one thing that helped me along this journey and it was focusing on a new behavior. I use to ask myself all the time what will I do today to feel less lonely. Once I started to understand this concept I started to repeat a specific behavior everyday. Furthermore, this suggestion may seem inadequate by it self but it’s a beginning for finding your way out of loneliness. Try to be more involved with Other People- There are so many places you can turn to today for support. I’m not necessarily recommending these, since I don’t know many of them personally, however, this list may be generally helpful. Here are a few examples: 1.) your local church and its support groups, 3.) Conferences, 4.) Discipleship ministries and 5.) Conflict resolution. I trust you enjoy reading this blog, and I pray that it helps you as you begin to change your life and achieve great success. This is the beginning of a journey that never ends. I will present Part 3 at a later time. Talk to you soon, Gary R. Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment