Saturday, December 28, 2013

To Your Success Part 3 "Loneliness"

Inspirational quote for today is: "Always remember this, fear is a habit; so is self-pity, defeat, anxiety, despair, discouragement, and resignation. You can eliminate all of these negative habits by saying I can and I will". ~ Gary R. Johnson Focus on these Three Spiritual Principles- Here is the three key spiritual principles to a meaningful and complete life: 1.) Always walk close with God. The reason is because it gives life meaning, 2.) Also, a life that produces the fruit of the Holy Spirit is attractive, and 3.) Furthermore, as God’s children, we can definitely be secured in our relationship with him. You see a close walk with God gives our life meaning. This is a very important key to the answer to loneliness. As it states, in First Samuel 30 tells the story of David returning home from war to find out the women and children had been taken captive by the enemy. In addition, David found himself in a lonely position because all of his soldiers turned against him. “Moreover, David was greatly distressed because the people spoke of stoning him, for all the people were embittered, each one because of his sons and his daughters. But David strengthened himself in the Lord his God” ~ 1 Samuel 30:6 (NASB). In John 16:32 (NASB) it explains how Christ found comfort in his Father’s presence: “Behold, an hour is coming, and has already come, for you to be scattered, each to his own home, and to leave me alone; and yet I am not alone because the father is with me”. I recall a friend of mine sister who had committed suicide and who not known her father. My friend found comfort in this verse, which illustrates this point well: “Though my mother and father forsake me, the Lord will receive me” ~ Psalm 27:10 (NIV). I believe truly the most basic step in overcoming loneliness is a close walk with God through our daily time spent with Christ. Always remember God loves us and longs to walk with us during our lonely times. I trust you enjoy reading this blog, and I pray that it helps you as you begin to change your life and achieve great success. This is the beginning of a journey that never ends. I will present Part 4 at a later time. Talk to you soon, Gary R. Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment