Thursday, January 9, 2014

To Your Success Part 1 "Peace and Happiness"

Inspirational quote for today is: "Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions." ~ Dalai Lama XIV In the final saga of the Mind, Body, and Soul series I’m going to talk about peace and happiness. You see I’m going to share with you a few secrets I’ve learned over the years, when it comes to peace and happiness. These are secrets you can implement right now. In my lifelong journey in trying to pursue peace and happiness, I had to learn how to start with God. By building a better relationship with God it makes it necessary for us to go to heaven when we leave earth and to spend an eternity with him, but it’s also important if we want to enjoy our lives today. As it states, in the book of Acts “For in him we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said, for we also are his children” ~ Acts 17:28 (NASB). In other words, in order to have real life, we need to be in God and establish an intimate heart-to-heart communication with him. Also, we need to begin each day by talking to God, listening to him, and giving him all the glory he deserves. I would definitely encourage you to start your day with him. Make this an everyday habit of meditating on your favorite bible verse or just simply say “Good morning, Lord. I love you. Thanks for everything you given me”. Most importantly, make sure you spend quality time in God’s presence before you begin any activities for your day. I trust you enjoy reading this blog, and I pray that it helps you as you begin to change your life and achieve great success. This is the beginning of a journey that never ends. I will be presenting Part 2 at a later time. Talk to you soon, Gary R. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment